S & C
sports-train.com has been providing sports management and performance systems to senior and elite teams and individuals since 2011. We have been lucky enough to work with some great teams and individuals. Some of the highlights include:
- Helping the Russia national rugby team in their preparation for RWC 2011
- Working with a double gold medal winner at the London 2012 Paralympics..
- ..and with snowboarders winning 2 golds and 1 bronze at the Sochi winter Olympics
- Keeping the Netherlands Mens Volleyball team in shape for the 2014 World League
- Assisting Oxford University RFC to a record 4 straight Varsity Match wins
- Helping the Georgia Rugby Union in their preparations for RWC 2015
Using this knowledge and experience, we have built our system specifically to help with the development of talented young athletes.
Why Use sports-train.com?
Scheduling - Make sure everybody is on the same page, and in the right place at the right time!
- Year Planner
- Detailed Online Schedule
- Drag and Drop
- Attendance Tracking
- Monthly, Weekly, Daily views
Video Analysis and sharing is no longer restricted to elite sports teams. You may well already be filming your matches or training sessions. Our video analysis tools will help you to use your video to improve your team's performance. You can:
- upload your video to sports-train.com
- share with the team and watch from anywhere with an internet connection
- tag your video online - tries, scrums, linebreaks, anything you want
- watch your tagged events during playback
- you can even pause the video and draw on it to highlight coaching points
Actions speak louder than words though, so click here to see some of what you can do!
We've pre-tagged a match video with some basic events to demonstrate.
Click the tag buttons at the top to move to each piece of action, and click the Drawing On button to enter 'drawing mode'.
- Drag and Drop to select your teams
- Print and Online team sheets and match day information
- Secure link emailed to players and parents
- Track page views
- design and share your drills and moves with our drill builder
- add video to your drills
- share, and integrate them into your training sessions
Be aware of the health and wellbeing of your athletes with workload and recovery monitoring
- Dedicated smart-phone site for athlete data entry
- Manage athlete loads across mutliple sports and teams
- Automated 'heads-up' reminders and alerts
Strength and Conditioning
Strength & Conditioning levels in schools sports are increasing dramatically, particularly in rugby players. In the weights room the most important part of your programme
is teaching technique and form to ensure that athletes can avoid injury. Use our rep max calculator to define strength programmes without using any maximal lifting, and to
individualise your sessions to each athletes level. This short video demostrates some of the features of the Strength & Conditioning module.
To answer some of the questions you may have:
How much video can I upload?
With a full subscription you can upload and share unlimited video. For the purposes of this trial we ask that you limit your upload to 30 hours of footage.
Is it just for rugby?
We started building the system for rugby, but it is suitable and has been used for many team and individual sports. We are adding more features and functionality for other sports,
including hockey, football, cricket, and volleyball. The video tagging and analysis tools can used for any sport.
Can I try before I buy?
Yes of course, just contact us if you would like to use try sports-train.com and we will get you started.
What does the full system cost once the trial is finished?
The full system costs from £495 per year for a single sport. For EU residents we need to add VAT at the applicable local rate. Please contact us for more details.